Well, I just found out something new about Christian Mingle. Did you know there was actually a film made about it? This is the first time I have discovered a whole film based around a single dating site. Talk about advertising! Literally, when you search for Christian Mingle, the second link on the page is its IMDB page!
Why not have a look at the trailer for this film here
So, needless to say this is quite a famous Christian Dating site. It is a stand alone site and not part of an affiliate program. The site says exactly what it is, it is a site for like minded Christians to meet each other. The site allows you to search for people of a certain Denomination and list all your activities to do with your Church.
It seems heavily populated and as with most other sites, it has hundreds of success stories.
But we want to hear them first hand.
About You then me
This site was set up because we are living in a world with over 20,000 dating sites out there. It is getting to the point where we need to differentiate between the good, the bad and the ugly. So we decided to make a review site run by the people. We want to know your opinions on Christian Mingle. For the people who thinking about giving it a go, why not help them out and give them a push in one direction or the other.
Never written a review before? Why not just go through and answer these questions instead…
- Would you recommend ChristianMingle.com to someone who is thinking about using it?
- Did you sign up and pay? What did the payment allow you to do that the free trial didn’t allow you to do?
- Did the site work for you? Did you meet anyone?
- What were the positives and negatives to the site?
- Was the site worth the money in your opinion?
- Did you receive lots of junk mail or did you feel that some of the profiles on the site might have been fake?
- What was the reason you eventually left?
- If you could go back, would you sign up to the site again?
Imagine you had a friend who was considering using the site, what would you tell them about your experience. We want to create a site where people can give each other friendly advice on which site is best for them so feel free to suggest other sites they might want to use.
There are hundreds of Christian Dating sites out there from mysinglechristian.com to Christianconnection.com. Why not sign up to all three, see which one works for you, then come back and let us know.
This is site has the usual social integrations with their members through facebook and twitter. It lists blogs on Christianity and religious quotes etc, I am not sure how much help it really is for someone trying to find love but it is relevant to Christianity.