The first thing I was greeted with when I search for love struck was a film based on “An acclaimed writer, his ex-wife, and their teenaged children come to terms with the complexities of love in all its forms over the course of one tumultuous year”. Not the popular dating site.
I was surprised that it wasn’t the first thing that came up since most dating sites seem to jump off the page at you the moment you being to type them in. However it is not for a lack of trying as this site even has its own Wikipedia page!
The dating site itself claims to be “where busy people click” which would suggest that it is aiming its sights a professionals. This is the vibe I get anyway and that would put this dating site in the same category as other sites such as uniform dating.
As with most other dating sites it claims it has a unique matching system and is the best dating site for you to choose. But as we know they all say the same thing which makes it hard to decide weather this is the right dating site for you or not. This is where we want to help out. We created you then me to be a review site where real people who have had real experiences on the site can let each other know whether this dating site is in fact worth trying or simply one you should leave well alone.
Review love stuck
So without further “a-doo” let’s get into it. If you have ever used lovestruck why not leave a quick review to let other people know if it is worth their time. Either write a paragraph about your thoughts and experiences or perhaps just answer the following questions.
- Would you recommend love struck. Was your experience on the site a good one?
- Did you find anyone on the site?
- Did you feel the site was full of real people who were also looking for love?
- How much was the site per month, was it worth the money?
- Have you been on any other dating sites? How did this one compare, did it have any features you were particularly impressed with or not?
- If you became single again would you go back and use the site again?
Let other people know whether they should step on board the love struck train or not.